Advanced Design And Manufacturing Concepts, Inc.
* Medical / Surgical Device Design Services *
- Custom and Standard Orthopaedic Instrument and Implant Design Services -
* Process Overview of Services :
"All services are tailored to your specific products needs. We can perform all or portions of the process as required ."
- Brainstorm with in-house Product and Project Managers, consulting Surgeons, Marketing and Sales representatives to develop base requirement.
- Develop conceptual hand sketches for review to validate base ideas.
- Provide concept level 3D CAD Models and 2D Layout Drawings illustrating new concepts for Engineering and Surgeon review and markup.
- Produce and assemble rapid prototype components and assemblies for evaluation and presentation.
- Research appropriate materials and processes to fulfill mechanical and procedural requirements of concepts.
- Provide formal production 3D CAD modeling and 2D detailed drawings to support full scale development of projects.
- Perform tolerance and dimensional analysis on designs and check drawings for completeness and compliance.
- Produce additional rapid prototypes of formalized design for additional evaluation and presentation.
- Interface with in-house model shops, prototype and production operations and outside vendors to insure compliance and delivery schedules are met.
- Provide liaison and first article inspections for all vendor fabrication activities for detail and assembly of prototype to ensure compliance to engineering specification.
- Provide assembly, functional test and documentation services of components and assemblies.
- Assist in product testing thru participation in sawbones sessions, cadaver studies and patient surgery as required.
- Research and prepare reports on progress of projects and present to customer as required.
- Conceptualize, design, build and validate life cycle testing apparatus as required to support projects.
- Provide DHF/ Design Control Documentation As Required.
- Coordinate between Corporate Engineering, Internal and External Legal Departments on IP related issues and submissions relative to products designed.
Copyright © 1994 - 2010 Advanced Design And Manufacturing Concepts, Inc. All Rights Reserved.